Enrollment is $2,200 for a 5-day session and $2,500 for a 7-day session which includes the following:
- 1 on 1 instruction with a custom curriculum developed ahead of the session based on your specific goals. We can focus on throwing and carving or Onggi or both.
- your own wheel and work station in my studio
- 50 pounds of clay (additional clay can be purchased at cost)
- we start the session with a glaze firing, you would bring your own high fire bisque ware to be glazed, loaded, and fired on day one and two
- daily demonstrations in the AM and afternoons open to free working time during which I am available for assistance as needed (session is 10 am - 5 pm daily, studio access is 7 am - 9 pm daily unless you choose to stay in the apartment above the studio which would allow you full 24-hour access to the studio)
- I will present my artist talk powerpoint
- discussion about personal artistic identity and constructive critique
- access to and discussion about my extensive pottery collection which I refer to as a learning library
- most importantly the Shadow Session is an opportunity to step into my process, workflow, and studio layout firsthand, something the craft school workshop experience cannot offer.
Travel, accommodation, and meals are not included in the enrollment fee. If available I offer the 3rd floor apartment ($80/night) above the studio which includes a full kitchen, full bath, king size bed, loft with full size bed, amazing Montana view, and most importantly full 24-hour access to the studio during your stay.
Please contact me for lodging availability detail and full details.